Join us on Monday, February 3 at 9 AM EST for a free online book club discussion with the Media Education Lab!
Reflect on why digital and media literacy matters for learning and teaching
Now it's easier than ever to engage students and support learning through creating videos, animations, infographics and more
Explore the crowdsourced gallery of over 2,500 examples from around the world
Undergraduate and graduate students benefit from exploring the multidisciplinary history of media literacy
Help students understand how copyright and fair use supports digital learning
Books for young learners: It's never to early to be smart about media!
Research and Scholarship
- Hobbs, R., Stauffer, J., Frost, R. & Davis, A...(1988,January).How First Time Viewers Comprehend Editing Journal of Communication,50-60.
- Hobbs, R...(1988,January). Stop(ping) the Presses! Christian Science Monitor,.
- Hobbs, R. ..(1988,).Review of "The Media Lab" by S. Brand Journal of Broadcasting and Electronic Media,119-121.
- Hobbs, R. ..(1988,).Liberal bias? Review of "The Media Elite," by S. R. Lichter, S. Rothman and L. Lichter Journal of Communication,p. 154-157.
- Hobbs, R. ..(1987,).Review of "The Cult of Information" by Theodore Roszak Journal of Communication ,159-161.